i'm the stallions and my team sucked..
Has anyone been keeping up with this? Im GridironLegends, looks like im in a close game with CoeburnCanes, whoever wins advances to the finals to play HustlinHokies or TheDawgs. Which brings me a to a question. Who is everyone on there? I know I have seen CoeburnCanes on here before, but who is everyone else? I would say they have to be from this forum?
Good luck fellas. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beer1.gif[/img]
i'm the stallions and my team sucked..
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/TheGreatOne/221_2127.jpg[/img]
I'm your commissioner; DolFan.
Had a good season, but slacked off in the last few weeks of the season and didn't have a good showing in the playoffs.
I was Cowboygirl4JJ in that league I quit a few weeks into the season though and traded my team off.
I'm GatorGirl4Leak in the other league and actually came in 2nd place to Hokies!!
Well, I have to say congrats to the HustlinHokies and GridironLegends for making it to the championship. See guys, those "controversial" trades came back to bite me in the a$$!! Should've seen that coming. The last 2 weeks of the season are better on most of the scrubs than it is for the stars with teams resting some. Not to mention I had a hideous matchup of Chad Johnson vs. Champ Bailey last week. But Hokies handed me my arse again and advances. I'll have to settle with my 3rd place game against Coeburn Canes. Either way, 3rd or 4th, I'm better off than I was last year in the first league I played in....I never even made the playoffs. But what about the other forum leagues, the salary cap and pro pick em? Who all is playing in those?
Bookmarks